Monday, October 19, 2009

God continues grow us!!!

We had another awesome night in Tacoma and the count down continues till we actually live in out new city. We are actually going to be in our new house (renting) tomorrow and then we will officially be gone from Snoqualmie November 1st. I can't believe how quickly the last 2 years have flown by.

As always I could write a full book on the things that God did and all that amazed me from one of our Friday nights but I will try and keep it short. This week I really did get to sit back in awe and watch how God has orchestrated all the events and people that have led to The Pathway in Tacoma. Tommy Abbott is a sophomore at the University of Washington and our newest team member. I had been out of town all week so I asked him to teach this week. As I listened to him bring the word I was so thankful that God is continuing to bring growing Christian leaders to help us disciple the lost and unchurched that he continues to place in our new church.

Thanks to those who prayed for Crystal and Antwon. They were both back this past week and Crystal brought her 3 little ones. She will be gone the next 2 weeks so please pray that the Holy Spirit will continue to work in her life. All in all I believe we had 11 adults and 6 high school students as well as 4 children!!! Absolutely amazing. Please pray that as we transition to Tacoma we will be able to minister more completely to our people and that we will begin to see radical life change.

Praise Jesus!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment